National Scribble Day!
Well I'll be the first to admit I don't follow along with all these "National" days we have. However I do think they are a very fun idea and who doesn't love a reason to celebrate?! So I heard on the radio this morning that it was National Scribble Day and was like, "Wooooaahhhh I need to get in on that!" So when Van went down for a nap I scribbled him a Dinosaur because they are his favorite these days. If he sees a picture, a book, picks up his figurines or if he even hears you say the word dinosaur, he roars with amazing enthusiasm! lol National Scribble Day was created in hopes of teaching children to be kind through art. So what are some ways our kids can be kind through art? Below is a list of some ways I thought of, but please comment below if you have some ideas too! Then check out my short scribble video as well! Happy Painting guys, thank you for reading!
1. Sharing their crayons, markers or art supplies with a friend or classmate that doesn't have any.
2. Drawing, coloring or painting a picture for a friend or family member.
3. Showing someone they care about the pictures they've made.
4. Teach a sibling or friend how to draw something.
5. Scribbling, coloring or doodling with a friend or loved one.